I got bullied at school and I am really sad about it. They called me "buck tooth". They bothered me and my other friend at recess. This is so mean and hurt me so bad. I was crying for a long time after school about it. I had to call my Dad. I thought my Dad would be the one who could help me because he helps people all day long with stuff like this. My Dad made me feel better by saying that I am beautiful and that I always have my sisters there to help me. I want everyone to know who reads this that it is not nice to bully. It makes people feel really bad. What really maters is whats inside and not the outside. I'm going to remember how I feel and never bully someone.
You are beautiful, Ashleigh! Your dad is right. I can tell from the things you shared that you're beautiful on the inside, too, since you're already thinking about other people and how you want to treat them. I'm impressed that you could be thinking about others during a hard time. Your sisters are lucky to have you and I'm sure your friend feels lucky to have you on her side, too. We love you and your fun, happy smile. We miss you.
ReplyDeleteOh, Ashleigh! You are a beautiful girl! And definitely beautiful inside too... so sweet and polite. I love how you always give such sweet compliments to people.
ReplyDeleteI think you look like Miley Cyrus and look how famous she is!!
Sorry you got bullied. That is awful.
You are beautiful and you always choose the right. Just remember how much all your friends and family love you.
ReplyDelete